Taking into account that we sell intellectual property (IP) that can not be returned and/ or exchanged (source code, ideas, implementation, design) the return of IP is not possible and no refunds policy is applied.
The no-refund policy is also applicable to the following cases or similar to:
– “I don’t like functionality of application”
– “I did not know that you need to use a computer mac to develop applications for iOS”
– “I don’t have required expertise to deploy”
– “I made a purchase by mistake”
– “I don’t need this source code”
– “I’ve changed my attitude to the product”
– “I don’t have additional access to the code because I didn’t download it within allowed period of download and expiration of download time limit”. After purchase clients are required to download the product within 24 hrs.
Refunds can not be made for paid projects and customization of the application, including:
– Customization of the script
– Adding or removing features of the application
– Set the server-side applications
– Configuring application
– Paid work studio support
– Payment for the extended user support
– Refund after project closure
– The user has changed his mind about using project applications
Terms of application development and refund:
– The user is required before the start of work to make an advance payment of 100 per cent of the project cost .
– User files are sent to the user only after full payment of the project no later than within two days.
– An advance payment for the project is non-refundable.
– The user has the right to request to view a demo application no earlier than 7 days.
– The total cost of the project is non-refundable, due to the fact that a digital product, it Intellectual property that does not have physical properties and can not be returned.
– Prepayment for the project can not be returned, since the studio employees spent their time on the project.
Please, post all your questions and issues of presales nature at our support page at: http://project.lab76.pro
All attempts of fraud with payments and refunds will be automatically forwarded to PayPal, Skrill support group for negotiation.